[asterisk-dev] Question on the testconditions in the asterisk testsuite

nitesh bansal nitesh.bansal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 07:29:43 CDT 2012

Hello All,

I am using the asterisk test suite version 3478. I am writing some tests
for which i would like to validate the testcondition "*channels*" after the
test is executed and i tried defining the condition in the test-config.yaml
for that specific
test, but it did not work as it was undefined in the global
test-config.yaml. I would like to know is there a way to just enable the
condition for this particular test and not defining it in global
test-config.yaml, please let me know if it
is possible and if its not possible, is there any harm if i remove the
check for the definition of a testcondition in the global test-config.yaml?

Regards,
Nitesh Bansal