[asterisk-dev] Missing or unreadable config file (/etc/amportal.conf)...cannot continue

white.heron white white.heron at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 05:28:11 CDT 2012

Dear all,

I am keen to get some tips on how to resolve asterisk problem. Which is, I could not browse the elastix web application interface. It triggers
missing or unreadable config fil /etc/amportal.conf. I already change the file permission with run chmod 666 /etc/amportal.conf but yet I got the same error. Kindly advised, Thanks.

FATAL ERROR
Missing or unreadable config file (/etc/amportal.conf)...cannot continue
Trace Back
Array
( [0] => Array ( [file] => /var/www/html/admin/functions.inc.php [line] => 778 [function] => die_freepbx [args] => Array ( [0] =>

Regards,

MOHAMMAD ADLI BIN MT TAJUDIN

H/p number:  (017) 362 3661
Email: white.heron at yahoo.com