[asterisk-dev] Any Sip Account

Yves A. yves030 at gmx.de
Mon Oct 15 02:18:48 CDT 2012

Hi Olle,

I remember having seen you in Rostock @ amooma... glad to read from you!

concerning my question / your answer:
I think I need SIP-registrations, because I don´t know how to place and
receive calls with
a SIP Phone that is not registered without giving up the "comfort" that
comes with the
registration....
- knowing about registered peers,
- easy dialling from SIP Peers just by entering the extension... the
rest is done by the dialplan
- contexts

and so on...

or am I missing something? Is there a way to achieve these things
without registration?

yves