[asterisk-dev] Asterisk CREDITS

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Fri Oct 12 22:54:07 CDT 2012

On 11/10/12 08:19 PM, Andrew Latham wrote:
> BTW: GIT +1

CoreDial recently moved a bunch of repositories from our private git
repo to github, and moved those non-public repositories into private
branches for the repos that need to stay private.

I know not everyone loves github, but it's an incredibly simple
interface for interacting with, and allowing community people to fork,
create changes, and submit those changes back incredibly easy.

There being essentially built in code review is also a huge boon. I
would encourage this type of system for Asterisk. It also removes the
maintenance burden from the Digium team, if that at all matters.

--
Leif Madsen
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/asterisk