[asterisk-dev] Asterisk.org online Doxygen Docs

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Fri Oct 12 22:45:59 CDT 2012

On 10/10/12 09:12 AM, Matthew Jordan wrote:
>> Also agreed. I thought we were exporting the documentation in the wiki
>> into PDF and TXT files at one point to satisfy the requirement of
>> permitting documentation to be distributed with releases at the least?
>>

> They are.  The respective spaces for a particular version are exported
> and included in the tarballs; however, that admittedly doesn't provide
> all of the documentation that is available on the wiki nor is it
> available in the source tree.

Cool that sounds right. It was exporting all of the wiki at one point,
then someone said that was too much and included a lot of things that
weren't necessary, so the data being exported from the wiki into PDF was
changed to reflect stuff that was more appropriate. Sounds like it's
still being handled. I know it's a bit of a manual process. I have seen
updates to the page I started that contained the PDF exports though.

--
Leif Madsen
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/asterisk