[asterisk-dev] Question on the SIPPTest class in the testsuite

nitesh bansal nitesh.bansal at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 04:37:29 CDT 2012

Hello All,

I am using SIPPTest class to write my own test cases in the asterisk
testsuite. In most of the cases, run-test looks as follows

<<<<<<

SIPP_SCENARIOS = [
    {'scenario' : 'uas.xml',},
    {'scenario' : 'uac.xml',},

]

def main():
    test = SIPpTest(WORKING_DIR, TEST_DIR, SIPP_SCENARIOS)
    reactor.run()
    if not test.passed:
        return 1

    return 0

All of my cases need Asterisk to go to the diaplan, but i have observed
that somtimes, my SIPP test cases start running before asterisk has even
loaded the dialplan, which causes testcas to fail.

Is there any work around for this situation.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Regards,
Nitesh Bansal