[asterisk-dev] Asterisk.org online Doxygen Docs

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 08:35:29 CDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Matthew  Jordan <mjordan at digium.com> wrote:

> [...]

Matt

Sorry if I don't express myself well.  Only a few months back in an
English speaking country so still adjusting.

Over a week ago I updated the configuration for Doxygen in trunk for
faster creation of documents.  Last night I updated some more.  None
of my configuration changes have affected the online version (make it
better).  So I am assuming that the online version is using a static
configuration file.  The content I have added has shown up in the
online version.  This is not a huge problem just a little annoying. I
have plenty of other things to work on.

--
~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at gmail.com http://lathama.net ~