[asterisk-dev] Asterisk.org online Doxygen Docs

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Tue Oct 2 08:24:33 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

Okay, so that page returns a 403.  But why does that matter?

The index for the doxygen produced HTML from the latest/greatest of trunk
is still publicly available at the URL you provided earlier.  The fact that its
generating from trunk (and I checked, it does look up to date) means it should
be using whatever doxygen config file is also included from trunk.

I think I'm missing the problem here.  What would you like changed?

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager