[asterisk-dev] E1 PRI setting Caller ID for Outgoing Now showing only Pilot Number

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Mon Oct 1 08:21:04 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

<snip>

This conversation belongs on the asterisk-users mailing list.  The asterisk-dev
mailing list is used to discuss Asterisk development, i.e., code.  Configuration,
deployment, and system administration questions should be asked on the
asterisk-users mailing list.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager