[asterisk-dev] E1 PRI setting Caller ID for Outgoing Now showing only Pilot Number

Jai Labs jai at jailabs.biz
Mon Oct 1 02:52:00 CDT 2012

Hello,

exten => _1111,n,Set(CALLERID(num)=0801231199)
exten => _1111,n,Dial(DAHDI/i1/9876543210,15)

NOTE : In above code I mentioned dummy numbers but in my code I am using
actual numbers.

I am able to receive call on my mobile but it shoing only 0801231111 (Pilot
Number) as caller id. But I want to show the different number example
0801231199 ( this number also from the same PRI DID number so it should not
be an issue for setting as caller ID )

--
Thanks & Regards
Jai