[asterisk-dev] Wideband/variable bandwidth modification of app_jack

Mathis Schmieder mathis.schmieder at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 12:15:03 CST 2012

Thanks for the comments!

Regarding 1) - will do that, I'll just have to remember to set up vim that
way..
2) Right, as discussed via twitter, will work on that towards the end of
the week and will resubmit a patch somewhen this weekend I guess.

One thing I would appreciate would be if someone could point me in the
right direction towards what Jamuel wrote - opening a review board with my
enhancements. Not exactly sure what he meant, this is my first time working
with Jira :)

Mathis

--
mobile +49.151.23010807
jabber mathis at jabber.berlin.ccc.de
facebook https://www.facebook.com/mathis.schmieder

Respect the environment and do not print out this mail.