[asterisk-dev] Wrong SIP to SIP SIP Cause mapping

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Fri May 25 10:59:24 CDT 2012

Hi!

Oh, Mamma mia, Alex is right!!!!
  I've just tested a void public number through PRI and I've got CC=1 -
Unallocated number.
  Then I dialled the same number through SIP trunk and I've got CC=34,
but on the SIP the response code was really 404 Not Found, which is
equivalent to 1 - Unallocated number.
  Something is really broken here! Of course I'm paying attention to
$HANGUPCAUSE and I'm handling it in my own intercept scripts, and they
are proved OK, so the problem must be in wrong $HANGUPCAUSE contents.
  It's 1.8 branch.
  I hope I will find the cause soon and I'll post it here.
    With regards, Pavel.