[asterisk-dev] sqlite3 DB memory leaking?

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Thu May 24 14:18:41 CDT 2012

Am 24.05.2012 20:56, schrieb Jamuel Starkey:
> Hi,
>
> Isn't astdb stored as /var/lib/aterisk/astdb.  And master.db is your sqlite cdr DB.  Are you taking calls that would cause the master.db file to grow normally?
>
> Cheers,
>
> JPS

You are right about the master.db. Didnt thought about this one. there
were several active calls on this server while i watch it growing but i
will take a look in the night when the server is empty if its still growing.

thanks for pointing me in the right direction about this file ;)

best regards

stefan