[asterisk-dev] Pinequeue - to hold or not to hold

Jonathan Rose jrose at digium.com
Wed May 9 11:29:01 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

Internally just under two weeks ago we were actually saying we wanted
to push this along. We don't intend to reject it. If you keep working
on this patch, we'll keep giving feedback.

We generally do most of our code review on Thursdays lately, so you
might want to keep that in mind when updating your patch (it'll
likely be sitting a while if you submit the diff on a Friday).

--
Jonathan R. Rose
Digium, Inc. | Software Engineer