[asterisk-dev] EWS - Calendar Integration Probelm

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Tue May 1 14:17:11 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

He already did open an issue, ASTERISK-19822.  I closed it as the bug
tracker is not a support system, and the issue appears to be an
authentication issue with Microsoft Exchange.  Some quick googling
of the error message he's getting indicates some LDAP permission
issues.

This was noted in the issue he filed.

Matt

--