[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-users] Calling Directory app from AGI

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Mar 28 10:53:30 CDT 2012

On 03/28/2012 10:36 AM, Mike Diehl wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 March 2012 1:49:47 am Tilghman Lesher wrote:
>> If you have a patch, you're more than welcome to reopen the issue and
>> upload the patch there.  What isn't accepted on the issue tracker are
>> feature requests without patches.  Having a patch excludes it from
>> being simply a feature request.
>
> Silly me, I thought signing up to be a developer and opening a feature request
> ticket implied that I was willing to provide the patch!<grin>
>
> I'll re-open the ticket and start porting.
>
> Quick question, though.
>
> Do I need to develop against the svn version, or can I develop against the
> latest released version, which I'd like to deploy into production?

Patches for new features need to be written and tested against SVN trunk
(there are many 'SVN versions', as all of the release branches are in
Subversion as well), since that is the only branch where it would be
committed. You can of course produce and distribute patches for other
branches/releases if you wish, but there's no need for them to uploaded
to the issue tracker.

--
Kevin P. Fleming