[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-users] Calling Directory app from AGI

Mike Diehl mdiehl at diehlnet.com
Wed Mar 28 10:36:47 CDT 2012

On Wednesday 28 March 2012 1:49:47 am Tilghman Lesher wrote:
> If you have a patch, you're more than welcome to reopen the issue and
> upload the patch there.  What isn't accepted on the issue tracker are
> feature requests without patches.  Having a patch excludes it from
> being simply a feature request.

Silly me, I thought signing up to be a developer and opening a feature request
ticket implied that I was willing to provide the patch! <grin>

I'll re-open the ticket and start porting.

Quick question, though.

Do I need to develop against the svn version, or can I develop against the
latest released version, which I'd like to deploy into production?

--

Take care and have fun,
Mike Diehl.