[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-users] Calling Directory app from AGI

Mike Diehl mdiehl at diehlnet.com
Tue Mar 27 19:21:38 CDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm going to resurrect this message since my signed developer's agreement has
been approved.

I have a patch to app_directory that causes it to set a variable with the box
number of the selected mailbox.  My patch is for 1.6.x, but I've got a 10.x
upgrade on my radar and will be happy to port my patch to the latest version.

I tried to submit this feature request to the bug tracker, but it was closed
and I was told to submit my request here.  Consider it submitted. <smile>

--

Take care and have fun,
Mike Diehl.