[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] Changes from Mantis ID 13495 in trunk.

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Fri Mar 9 02:58:29 CST 2012

On Thu, 08 Mar 2012 22:22:28 -0000, "rmudgett" <reviewboard at asterisk.org>
wrote:

> All of the released branches of Asterisk including trunk use the 1.0
> branch of libss7.  This patch depends upon libss7 trunk and a patch you
> have done for libss7.  It is my understanding that the trunk branch of
> libss7 is in an incomplete state and has not been worked on in quite a
> while.

Do you mean that there are changes in 1.0 that are not part of trunk and i
should make my patch against 1.0 instead of trunk?

Yes, trunk contains some incomplete changes for ss7clustering (i think),
which are not actually used at the moment. I think 1.1 branch can be
created for Asterisk 11 with the required changes and i can provide
(additional) patch based on 1.0 instead of trunk if we can't make 1.1 from
trunk, so the changes may go in both.