[asterisk-dev] ATS installation failure

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Fri Jun 22 08:18:45 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

You did everything correctly.  This was a bug that was introduced in
r3272, when we changes how features of a version under test are detected
and handled.  Thanks a lot for reporting this!

I've fixed this problem in r3278 - if you update your check-out, the
-l option should now properly report the tests available, as well as
the feature attributes needed for some tests to execute.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer