[asterisk-dev] Using disallowed_methods in sip.conf

Pawel Kuzak pawel.kuzak at 1und1.de
Thu Jun 14 10:35:29 CDT 2012

Hi,

I don't want to use INFO for DTMF, I want to transmit it inband.
Therefore I set "dtmfmode=inband" in the sip.conf general section. But
that didn't make it. As my UAC offered INFO in the Allowed-Header and
Asterisk offered INFO in the 200 OK, DTMF is transmitted via INFO.
Additionally I then set "disallowed_methods=INFO" in the sip.conf
general section, but Asterisk is still offering INFO in the Allowed-Header.

Am I doing something wrong?

I am using Asterisk 10.5.0.