[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 11 - Code Reviews before Beta

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Fri Jul 13 10:23:46 CDT 2012

On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 15:40:21 -0500 (CDT), "Matthew  Jordan"
<mjordan at digium.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> As previously noted here [1] and here [2], July 18th is the feature
freeze
> for
> Asterisk 11.  We'll be making the Asterisk 11 branch and first beta
release
> sometime before August 1st.  We need at least 3 months to go through the
> beta
> and RC process before Asterisk 11.0.0 is released.  That means that
> between July
> 18th and August 1st is the time to get the rest of the patches up on
Review
> Board cleaned up and put into Asterisk.

Good to know, thanks.
I was afraid that July 18th is the deadline for inclusion and those
patches will not get in if not reviewed. In this case, i am about to close
(almost) all SS7 issues with the next version, instead of separate reviews
later (they will be minor changes anyway).