[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 11 - Code Reviews before Beta

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Thu Jul 12 15:40:21 CDT 2012

Hello everyone!

As previously noted here [1] and here [2], July 18th is the feature freeze for
Asterisk 11.  We'll be making the Asterisk 11 branch and first beta release
sometime before August 1st.  We need at least 3 months to go through the beta
and RC process before Asterisk 11.0.0 is released.  That means that between July
18th and August 1st is the time to get the rest of the patches up on Review
Board cleaned up and put into Asterisk.

But what patches?  Good question!  In previous conversations on the asterisk-dev
list, a few have noted patches that they'd like to make sure get into
Asterisk 11 [3].  Since its definitely time to get this done, if you're the
author of a patch, please reply to this thread with links to the review on
Review Board or the patch on the issue tracker that you'd like someone to take a
look at.  That will hopefully expedite reviews, ensuring that everything that
can get in does get in.

The reviews mentioned in [3] are:

https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/1653/ (in review)
https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/1676/ (in review)