[asterisk-dev] Deprecation of cdr_mysql

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Wed Jul 11 09:50:29 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

If there is functionality that cdr_mysql provides that cannot be
provided by cdr_adaptive_odbc, then I think that's grounds for moving
it from deprecated => extended.

I'd also support moving it from deprecated => extended if someone from
the community had an active interest in maintaining the module - regardless
of whether or not the functionality could be replaced entirely by
cdr_adaptive_odbc.  That way, as bugs are filed in JIRA against cdr_mysql,
there's an actual person to assign them to and issue reporters have someone
they can work with.  To date, no one from the community has expressed
a desire to maintain the MySQL modules.

(https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+Open+Source+Maintainers)

--
Matthew Jordan