[asterisk-dev] Asterisk module compile

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Sun Jul 8 09:26:46 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

That still does not show any errors - so I still cannot answer answer
any questions you may have.

Regardless, it sounds like you're operating outside of the Asterisk build
system.  As such, you're probably going to run into a host of problems -
and it would be extremely difficult for anyone to help you support a
different mechanism of building modules in Asterisk.

I highly suggest you look at the Asterisk Build System Architecture
wiki page for guidance.

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Build+System+Architecture

--
Matthew Jordan