[asterisk-dev] Asterisk module compile

Usman Raza usman.r123 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 04:49:39 CDT 2012

Initially, i wrote three files, main.c, ringbuffer.c, ringbuffer.h and got
my output file through
cc -lcurl -lpthread -I/home/exia/NetBeansProjects/TestProg/ main.c
ringbuffer.c -o output.
Afterwards i wrote main.c as a asterisk module. So i have a module file,
ringbuffer.c and ringbuffer.h. Now i am setting the * makefile flags but
cant seem to get it working (LDFLAGS work ok).