[asterisk-dev] Why is "core show channels concise" deprecated?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Jan 25 08:07:27 CST 2012

On 01/24/2012 06:00 PM, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

> As for (2): I'll just point out that recently a script of mine broke
> because it suddenly needed to account for the new FullyBooted response
> from Asterisk.

FullyBooted isn't a response, it's an event. Any script or program
connecting to the manager interface should be prepared to receive (and
drop) events that it does not understand or care about. If this event
'broke' your script, that's unfortunate, but it's not the fault of the
manager interface.

--
Kevin P. Fleming