[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-commits] pabelanger: testsuite/asterisk/trunk r3070 - in /asterisk/trunk/tests/channel...

Paul Belanger pabelanger at digium.com
Tue Feb 28 15:56:43 CST 2012

On 12-02-28 12:55 PM, Matthew Jordan wrote:
> Paul:
>
> Since this test now uses SIPpTest, it no longer will check for the AMI
> event PeerStatus upon peer registration.  That seems to be a loss of
> functionality for this test - is there a reason why we wouldn't want
> to check for that?

Ya, I removed the check_register_result function because we use the
result of SIPp to check for success of failure.  It seemed to make more
sense to me.  SIPp registers to Asterisk so use the result from SIPp.

Additionally, the test is very basic, no passwords or any other
authentication.  I'd rather add more scenario's for different types of
REGISTER messages.

However, if we think there is a lost in functionality (checking the
manager event) it could be added back.

--
Paul Belanger
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer