[asterisk-dev] Asterisk CLI verbosity from another remote machine

Julien Pawlak julien at pwlk.fr
Wed Dec 19 03:16:05 CST 2012

Hello everyone,

I have a question and I think it relates to asterisk-dev.Otherwise,
excuse me if my question does not concern you.

I would like to give asterisk CLI access to read-only by redirecting
standard output to another remote machine via a RUBY script for
security. My problem is that when I run my script, it did not display
verbosity ..

Can you explain to me how the asterisk CLI displays the verbosity, please?

I do not want to pass by writing a log file _full_ because it would too
much writing to disk and greatly reduce the performance of my servers.

Thank you in advance.

Julien Pawlak