[asterisk-dev] SIP Stack - Update

Frederic Van Espen frederic.ve at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 07:34:35 CST 2012

On Mon, 2012-12-17 at 14:57 +0200, Faidon Liambotis wrote:
> On that note, if anyone on this list has some basic Debian packaging
> skills and is interested in helping out, I'd be more than happy to
> guide
> them through the package and be their sponsor. We could certainly use
> more hands.

Hi,

I'd like to try and help out. I don't know if I'm qualified at all, but
I have some basic Debian packaging skills. The company I work for uses
asterisk as a product and I made a customized version of the Debian
package.

I wouldn't say I'm an experienced Debian packager, but I've made my
first steps and I'd like to start contributing back to the community :-)

Cheers,

Frederic