[asterisk-dev] libasteriskssl.so.1

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Wed Aug 29 16:04:16 CDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

Except that not every 64-bit distro puts its shared object libraries
in /usr/lib64.

We ran into this problem with libpri as well.  Can you modify the configure
script sufficiently that you can solve it for every distro?  Maybe.  Not to
generalize too far here, but there have been a lot of corner cases reported
in JIRA against configure options that failed to account for interesting
deployment scenarios.  It has started to feel as if attempting to solve every
configure scenario for end users hasn't worked out well.

Of course, Fedora isn't exactly a corner case.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager