[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] file: branch 11 r371619 - /branches/11/channels/chan_motif.c

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Thu Aug 23 18:08:47 CDT 2012

On 12-08-23 01:02 PM, Matthew Jordan wrote:

> [...]
My misunderstandings come from our wiki pages, our release policies for
stable branches needs to be updated then.

That said, what does our road-map look like?  And what issues are
problematic?

I think we are having some issues with the ICE support, is that correct?
Last I seen, disabling it within chan_sip seems to help compatibility
issues.  Are we still considering shipping Asterisk 11 with it enabled?

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)