[asterisk-dev] Removing res_jabber, chan_gtalk, chan_jingle?

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Aug 16 10:12:24 CDT 2012

16 aug 2012 kl. 17:09 skrev Andrew Latham:

> On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Olle E. Johansson <oej at edvina.net> wrote:
>>
>> 16 aug 2012 kl. 16:58 skrev Matthew Jordan:

That's my point. It was never discussed in the dev group, we never got a chance to
discuss this in relationship to the current release policies. It's kind of
"What you've decided is not good enough so we're off to do something else in addition to your work"

Well, thank you. It's very hard to explain to customers - why isn't one LTS good enough? What's wrong with that release?

/O