[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] transnexus: branch 1.8 r338137 - /branches/1.8/apps/app_osplookup.c

Paul Belanger pabelanger at digium.com
Thu Sep 29 23:07:25 CDT 2011

On 11-09-29 10:46 PM, Di-Shi Sun wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> Would you please show me the commands to remove the changes in branch
> 1.8? I am not good at this part.
>
> We will take care the configure.ac issue.
>
> Another question, which branches are not feature freeze? We should apply
> the changes to them.

How do you revert a previous commit:
$ svn merge -c -<revision> .

We also have a wiki page that might help[1].

Usually new features go into trunk.  We have some code review tools (EG:
reviewboard[2]) to help with the process.

Another good resource is #asterisk-dev on Freenode.

[1] https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/
[2] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Subversion+Usage

--
Paul Belanger