[asterisk-dev] Learning To Code for Asterisk

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:59:47 CDT 2011

Hello Luke,

I am also starting off wrting some applications for Asterisk. I have a
strong C, C++, and Java background,
and equally facinated with the internals of a PBX system. Currently I
am running by the list "Realtime Originate"
functionality. A lot of the modules have been brought into DB
functionality (Peers/Friends, MOH, Extensions etc..).
I am hoping to bring the call initiation to the DB as well. More
specifically, moving the call details to a database
record, and have asterisk fire off a call.

Cheers,

Nick.