[asterisk-dev] Learning To Code for Asterisk

Luke Hamburg luke at solvent-llc.com
Thu Sep 29 12:17:58 CDT 2011

Jonathan,
Thank you for the advice.  I do poke my head into #asterisk-dev as often as time allows but I find it's pretty quiet these days.  I will have a look at those simple applications you mentioned to see if I can start wrapping my head around them.  I am still open to anyone else's suggestions about learning to code for this project.  I really thought http://www.aosabook.org/en/asterisk.html was going to be what I needed but for me that was more like a preface to a missing chapters 1-10.

If any other contributors who also read this list would care to share how they got started I would love to hear from you.  Those comments might not belong on this list so if you like  feel free to email me directly.