[asterisk-dev] Bounty

Paul Belanger pabelanger at digium.com
Thu Sep 29 12:49:21 CDT 2011

On 11-09-29 12:07 PM, CDR wrote:
> I need a patch for this bug
> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-18640?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
>
> I cannot wait for the "community". If there is somebody interested in
> fixing this before Monday, please let me know.
> The version is trunk.

This is actually working as intended.  If you are running trunk:

*CLI> core show function SIP_HEADER

   -= Info about function 'SIP_HEADER' =-

[Synopsis]
Gets the specified SIP header from an incoming INVITE message.

As you can see, SIP_HEADER will only parse the INVITE message, nothing
else. So what you need is a new feature to parse other SIP messages.

--
Paul Belanger
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer