[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] irroot: branch 10 r337261 - in /branches/10: CHANGES apps/app_originate.c

Paul Belanger pabelanger at digium.com
Wed Sep 21 16:17:59 CDT 2011

On 11-09-21 06:42 AM, SVN commits to the Digium repositories wrote:
> Author: irroot
> Date: Wed Sep 21 05:42:06 2011
> New Revision: 337261

> Log:
> Adds a timeout argument to app_originate
>
> the default is 30s this will be used if the timout supplied is invalid or
> no timeout is supplied.
>
> Contributed by: jacco (thank you for the work)
>
> Review: https://reviewboard.asterisk.org/r/1310/

We talked about this on #asterisk-dev today.  Basically, new features
should not be going into Asterisk 10 at this point without being granted
an exception.  You'll have to revert this commit for now.

For reference[1], the call for new features was posted at the end of May.

[1] http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2011-May/049496.html

--
Paul Belanger
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer