[asterisk-dev] DAHDI frame type

Kelvin Chua kelchy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 03:11:36 CDT 2011

In relation to this, I have already created a patch that makes this work,
however with the way dialtone
detection works in chan_dahdi.c, a channel is already in the answer state
when it realizes that there is
no dialtone in the line. what is the best strategy to make dahdi try the
other channels in its group after
failing?

Kelvin Chua