[asterisk-dev] AstriCon 2011 Open Source Showcase

Bryan M. Johns bjohns at digium.com
Mon Sep 19 09:49:24 CDT 2011

Digium is working hard to prepare for this year's AstriCon conference in Denver, Colorado.  If you haven't seen the list of activities, speakers and keynotes please take a moment to stop by http://www.astricon.net for all the latest conference details.

The purpose of this email is to solicit open source projects that are associated with Asterisk to participate in the Open Source Showcase at this year's event.  This program provides you with a FREE table in our exhibition hall to promote your project.

If you're interested in being a part of the Open Source Showcase, please email me directly at bjohns at digium.com and I will gladly reserve a spot for you.  Please keep in mind that tables are limited and will be allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis.

We are looking forward to seeing you at AstriCon!

Bryan M. Johns
Digium, Inc. | Community Director
Direct: 256.428.6007
http://twitter.com/bryanmjohns