[asterisk-dev] uncached realtime sip friends cannot set transport-protocol in sipregs

Walter Doekes walter+asterisk-dev at osso.nl
Wed Sep 7 05:02:24 CDT 2011

On 07/09/11 11:49, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> So where did the transport=tcp in the URI come from after you loaded the SIP peer from realtime?

I told you: astdb

Partial answer, actually. Real answer is: first, it came from the
sipregs, because it was still stored there from when I had
rtcachefriends=yes. But, after removing that (UPDATE sipregs SET
fullcontact=''), I still got the fullcontact. Then I broke astdb
deliberately and finally I got no fullcontact (i.e. a constructed R-URI
from ipaddr+port).

/w