[asterisk-dev] Audio is not always working.

Damien Wedhorn voip at facts.com.au
Mon Oct 17 15:49:49 CDT 2011

On 18/10/11 07:33, Jacob.E.Miles at L-3Com.com wrote:
> My phones are Cisco 7971-G with SCCP80.8-3-1S firmware as well as a
> custom SCCP phone developed by a 3rd party company Telecore. I will try
> Asterisk 10 and see if this problem still persist.
I think you may have some issues with asterisk10 as some packets between
asterisk and the phone may be rejected. trunk should probably support
that phone. Although a 7971 has not been tested, as far as I know, we
can confirm that 7941/61 with 8.5.4 does work with trunk (and doesn't
work with asterisk10). If there are issues with trunk, we will work on
fixing them.

If you do have an issue with trunk, please post a bug at
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa including a
console log with "skinny set debug packet" set.

Also, if you are interested in testing, I'm happy to include some AMI
stuff. Just leave a feature request on the issue tracker (this would
need to go into trunk).

Damien Wedhorn