[asterisk-dev] IAX Hardphone (again)

Bill Shaw b.shaw at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 17:47:24 CST 2011

Thanks for the response Kevin.  The capture was done on my development
system ( Win/XP ),  but all the devices are on the same Ethernet segment
so it should (in theory) be the same.  Nothing shows on the Asterisk
console for this 'new' command,  it's just ignored.

The unknown IE is a call token.  Wireshark doesn't know about call
tokens. Wireshark apparently doesn't display 0 length IEs properly,  but
it does pick up parsing IEs ok after so it's just a display issue.

I have calls working in the other direction(outgoing) so I really do
think I'm close to the end on this project.  Once I get through the
incoming call setup I should be there.

Best,

Bill