[asterisk-dev] $500 bounty for #18039: Realtime music restarts from beginning each time

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri Nov 11 03:09:31 CST 2011

On 11/11/11 19:53, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
> Requiring that the fix must be accepted into Digium's repository makes it very hard to spend time on your issue, as it's a gamble
> and unclear on how much time it will take from actual development until the developer receive your 500 USD.

I appreciate that, but the alternative is to spend money on a fix that
may go no-where. Judging by the number of people who have emailed me off
list (three so far already, one with a patch), there are plenty of
developers who don't consider this an obstacle.

> And please, can we stop using "stable version" as a term to describe LTS release. We have discussed this a number of times,
> and agreed that the project will not use that terminology about any release. Thanks.

Sorry, loose terminology on my part. What I meant to say was any 1.8.X.Y
release, as opposed to a 1.8.X.Y-rcZ release or similar.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
http://integrics.com/