[asterisk-dev] $500 bounty for #18039: Realtime music restarts from beginning each time

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Fri Nov 11 02:53:12 CST 2011

11 nov 2011 kl. 01:03 skrev Alistair Cunningham:

> ntegrics is offering a USD 500 bounty for a fix for this:
>
> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-18039
>
> To be eligible the fix must be accepted into Digium's repository, plus a patch provided for 1.8.7.0 or any later 1.8.X stable version.

Requiring that the fix must be accepted into Digium's repository makes it very hard to spend time on your issue, as it's a gamble
and unclear on how much time it will take from actual development until the developer receive your 500 USD.

And please, can we stop using "stable version" as a term to describe LTS release. We have discussed this a number of times,
and agreed that the project will not use that terminology about any release. Thanks.

/O