[asterisk-dev] SLA

Damien Wedhorn voip at facts.com.au
Wed May 25 17:46:55 CDT 2011

I'm trying to get my head around some issues I'm having with
implementing SLA into a channel.

Basically, my understanding is that when a call is made into an
SLATrunk, a call and a hint is sent to each station. For the life of me
I can't see haw to actually identify that the hint is related to the call.

The issue is that if two calls come in at the same time, the station
will receive two hints and two calls, but how can it marry them up? The
hint.exten will indicate the specific trunk but the call doesn't seem to.

Damien