[asterisk-dev] [Asterisk 0017957]: [patch] merging categories from with static config to have realtime feature for register

Ceschia, Marcello marcello.ceschia at gmx.net
Wed May 4 14:17:17 CDT 2011

I did the patch for asterisk 1.6.2, not for trunk.
I dont know if there are any changes that breaks this patch in trunk.

The idea behind this patch is, just reading all gerneral section instaed of
reading the first section only.
It does not break any static configuration. There is just one issue, the
realtime configuration will be appended to the static one.