[asterisk-dev] [Asterisk 0017957]: [patch] merging categories from with static config to have realtime feature for register

David Vossel dvossel at digium.com
Wed May 4 12:58:36 CDT 2011

----- Original Message -----

There may still be work that can be done in this area, but this patch broke the parsing of sip.conf [general] section.  I had to put the [general] context in twice for it to be parsed.  We can't leave something like that in the code base.

--
David Vossel
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer, Open Source Software