[asterisk-dev] reviewboard.asterisk.org maintenance

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Jun 30 18:29:00 CDT 2011

On 6/30/11 2:48 PM, Russell Bryant wrote:
> I will be taking down reviewboard.asterisk.org this afternoon for
> maintenance. I will be upgrading ReviewBoard to the latest code for 1.5.
> I will also be changing the authentication backend to use
> crowd.asterisk.org, which is used by issues.asterisk.org and
> wiki.asterisk.org.
>
> This maintenance will begin in about an hour. I'll post again when it's
> done.

It's done for now.  I got it upgraded to ReviewBoard 1.5.5, but my
attempt to change the authentication backend failed.  I will need to do
some more testing on a staging server to figure out what's not working.
  Until then, it will still be using the old mantis database for
authentication.

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.     |    Engineering Manager, Asterisk