[asterisk-dev] reviewboard.asterisk.org maintenance

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Jun 30 14:48:25 CDT 2011

Greetings,

I will be taking down reviewboard.asterisk.org this afternoon for
maintenance.  I will be upgrading ReviewBoard to the latest code for
1.5.  I will also be changing the authentication backend to use
crowd.asterisk.org, which is used by issues.asterisk.org and
wiki.asterisk.org.

This maintenance will begin in about an hour.  I'll post again when it's
done.

Thanks,

--
Russell Bryant
Digium, Inc.     |    Engineering Manager, Asterisk